Christian Rodwell is an engaging and humorous speaker who oozes passion for helping others to discover their true vocation in life.
At the age of 18 Christian decided to opt out of university to pursue his passion of working within the music industry. Through a simple strategy (which he still recommends today), he managed to get his foot in the door at Positiva Records (EMI), one of the most successful dance music labels in the world. Over the following four years he played his role in achieving numerous number one’s and platinum selling albums for the label’s artists.
After a brief hiatus of travelling the world, Christian returned to the industry in a more senior role to steer Independent label, Cr2 Records to equal lofty status of the pursuing 8 years.
In less than a year since stepping away from the ‘dog eat dog’ music industry, Christian had managed to transfer his skills of helping new artists get visibility and a foothold within the iTunes chart, to helping aspiring entrepreneurs getting clear about their true value in the marketplace and get their first paying customers. He also built a thriving community of over 1000 ‘Escapees’ who regularly meet at his monthly Escape The Rat Race….within 12 months meetup events – an opportunity for ‘frustrated employees’ to network and listen to successful business owners share their own stories of how they traversed the bridge between employee to entrepreneur.
In his keynote presentations Christian shares the journey which saw him navigate his way out of the only industry he had ever known, into a completely new career path, which saw him once again look to his passion to steer him forwards – and the lessons he learned along the way.
Current Keynote Speaking Topics
– Start with ‘Why’ – the north pole that will keep you on track through those early rough patches
– What’s YOUR number? Most people don’t actually need to be a millionaire to be rich.
– What’s your genius? The 5 minute test to help you find your natural flow – Ideas are good. Now what are you gonna do about it?
– Assets Build Cash flow. There are only seven. How to pick your primary & secondary asset pillar.
– Finding your first customer…..fast.
– Money, money, money. How to make it.
– Actions speak louder than words. Just Do it.
When you become clear about what get’s you into flow, life becomes easier. Work becomes more enjoyable, and time passes quicker. You have a feeling of contribution, and you are appreciated more by those around you.
You will leave the event with a completely new outlook on the current work you do, and how you can increase your effectiveness……whether that is as an employee, or within your own business.
- Identify what things really make you ‘tick’ and why you should start doing more of this
- Recall the activities that actually give you the most pleasure which you have increasingly neglected over the years (be mindful if you’re bringing a partner!)
- Provide you with a clear direction towards the type of business you should be considering in order to generate more income and / or Escape The Rat Race.
- Identify the types of people you will need to align with in order for you to build a successful team (great for employees to understand, this will give you REAL ammunition when you head into the office the next day!)
- Remove all of the sh*t tasks from your daily / weekly schedule that you dread doing and always put off for as long as possible.
- Identify which of the 8 Entrepreneurial Profiles (below) YOU might fit into, WHY this matters, and WHAT it means